Приложения в google play camera live.
Hair Loss Advisory
"everything" hair site!
Подробности 赌场系统软件 на нашем сайте.
Facts and Myths
Hair Styles for Ballding Men
Reason for Hair
Hair Loss Types
Hair Loss Symptoms
Finding a Doctor
The Future of Hair
Advertise with us
Submit an Article
Place your Ad
Upon your decision for surgical hair restoration the next most crucial
step is finding a qualified surgeon. Use this list as a guide to help
you choose the perfect doctor.
1. Choose a surgeon who performs at least one hundred hair
restoration surgeries per year. An experienced surgeon will have some
privileges with a local hospital in case of a complication. Avoid the
family doctor who claims he can do the job for a small fee. A good place
to look is the International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons also
known as IAHRS
2. Ask for credentials. See what he has done and what groups
he is a member of. Check the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
3. Get any and all quotes on paper and make sure to carefully
read the small print. All too often promises are broken by the small
4. Don't be fooled by fake photography. Pictures are easy to
manipulate. Look for before and after pictures at exactly the same angles
and the same distances. Look for pictures that depict the person from
the front, back and top, not just the front or side.
5. Avoid hair clinics, franchises and hair salons that provide
hair restoration. These places usually employ fly by night surgeons
with little or no experience. Franchises that claim they have years
of experience and thousands of cases usually mean all of their franchises
combine and not one particular surgeon.
6. Look for someone who takes extreme pride in his work. These
surgeons usually have an artistic side, which will come forth in his
7. Get as much material as you can such as videos and brochures
and read them all. The quality of their material also reflects the quality
of their work.
8. If it is too GOOD to be true, it probably is.
9. Be logical. If you barely have any hair left, the surgeon
who promises every bit of hair back on your head is LYING.